IT Professional - Insfrastructure
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Title: IT Professional infrastructure / Active
DirectoryLocation: Novi, MI Long Term Contract
- The Professional IT Systems EUC & Collaboration engineer is
responsible for collaboration and end user computing services
including but not limited to user authentication, access
authorization, O356 incl. email and Teams, MFP management, PC
management, common PC services and SW services.
- This role will be a part of a global team responsible for the
region and contributes to the service provision / operations and
global service engineering.
- This role will interact with and support internal teams (plant
IT, procurement, ServiceDesk, HR, etc.) and external teams (HW, SW
and service provides) as part of the daily work.
- The Professional IT Systems will take advantage of managed
services and separate service strategy, design and vendor
management from service engineering and operations. EUC
professional owns the accountability of collaboration and end user
computing strategy, design, delivery and vendor management.
Essential functions of the job:
- Support definition of standards for global collaboration
infrastructure and documentation
- Life cycle management for collaboration services infrastructure
- Keep up with technology development and trends for
collaboration services, functionalities and infrastructure and
refine best fit for the business - blueprint of global IT
- Build IT infrastructure solutions along standards for highest
integration, compatibility with other technologies, compatibility
with applications and manageability
- Support the implementation of managed collaboration services
and technologies for scalability, agility and performance
- Continuously improve service performance experience by
reviewing solution design versus requirements, reviewing
configuration versus compatibility needs by reviewing service
delivery performance versus SLAs
- New solution testing and implementation with the support of
global and regional resources as well as managed service partners.
Measure success of implementation in terms of timing and quality
with regular reporting
- Ensure service and infrastructure availability, effectiveness
and security, provide regular reporting on service delivery
performance and consumption
- Participates in implementation and maintenance of ongoing
collaboration services projects
- Supports updating the knowledge base used by the service desk
agents including service desk agent training on all collaboration
and end user computing services matters.
- Maintains provider relationship for service issues, invoicing
matters, technology evolution.
- Organizes and prioritizes work as needed
- Liaises with vendor technical teams engineering and
- Liaises with the business IT contacts for training, awareness
and requirement gathering
- Attends regular global infrastructure meetings with regional -
and plant IT of all BUs
- Responsible for following change management process and
- Supports ITIL methodology
- Bachelors level degree preferably in Computer Science or a
related Information Technology major.
- 5+ Minimum Years of Experience of progressive and diverse
experience in IT Infrastructure area or other related IT
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory its
related services: GPO, DNS, DHCP, CA/PKI, OU and object
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft O365 (Azure AD,
Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Intune, MDM, Power BI,
- Knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting/programming
- Experience supporting Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows 10 Desktop Operating
- Strong understanding of hardware (desktop, laptop, workstation,
tablet, mobile devices) model and brand to meet global company IT
- Experience building and/or managing SCCM
- Work experience with a similar size international team and
impact. Large multi-national organization supporting multiple
regions or global teams.
- Experience with deploying and operating IT infrastructure
solutions as per the JD responsibility section.
- Strong experience in managing timelines and priorities
according to objectives and business needs.
- Proven ability of performing function with a strong "customer
- Broad technical skill set with the ability to deliver and
manage solutions encompassing Microsoft platforms
- Experience following CI methodology and understanding of ITIL
principle and processes
- Good interpersonal skills and team player.
- Familiarity with IT project management skills with sound
- Advanced Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, Engineering,
or related field.
- Proven advanced training in information technology, computer
science or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge within the IT infrastructure area, its roadmaps
and life cycle management.
- Deep practical knowledge of IT operations and service
management principles and processes.
- Knowledge of common information technology trends and
directions for End User Computing and Collaboration
- Solid understanding of the cost drivers in systems delivery and
operations and the commercial consequences of the technical
- Solid knowledge of the organization and its strategies,
processes and working methods.
Keywords: RGBSI, Novi , IT Professional - Insfrastructure, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!