Customer Engagement Specialist
Company: Fortis Payment Systems LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
This role is responsible for reducing attrition and turning
negative circumstances into a positive experience with our
merchants and getting ahead of any potential flight risks. This
role requires a strong emphasis on building trust and rapport with
an assigned book of business to establish intrinsic value with all
- Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client
communication, overall management of the relationship and client
- Work closely with Internal Departments and oversee the
day-to-day relationship with the merchant.
- Review and analyze merchant statements to provide proper rate
review and rate guidance to merchants.
- Responsible for renewing, expanding, and closing of contracts
for assigned portfolio or account.
- May be required to perform other related duties as
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years sales/negotiation/problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task based on
specific standards and timelines
- Ability to understand and calculate with percentages.
- Computer Skills- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and
overall computer literacy.
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Merchant services or industry-related experience.
Keywords: Fortis Payment Systems LLC, Novi , Customer Engagement Specialist, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!