QMS / IATF Coordinator
Posted on: August 1, 2022
TREMEC is seeking an IATF / QMS Coordinator who will be
responsible for the development of and management of multiple
comprehensive quality systems to ensure process driven continuous
improvement using the disciplines of IATF 16949 and Leading the
team to achieve and maintain the companies IATF certificate. This
includes the coordination of company-wide calibration schedules,
represents the needs of the customer in internal functions
including special characteristics, quality objectives, training,
CAR, internal audits, chargebacks, and reporting status and
progress to the Customer Quality Supervisor. The IATF/QMS
coordinator will develop and sustain the QMS (Quality Management
System) in line with the required industry standards (Including
IAFT 16949, ISO14001, and ISO 17025) accreditation requirements &
business requirements across the organization through existing &
new procedures.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary responsibility is to maintain a company- wide quality
system using appropriate process flow mapping, documentation,
record keeping, and measurement and ensure all items adhere to the
IATF 16949 requirements and standards.
- Manage the effectiveness of the company's Internal Audit System
Team. Be central point to audit and implement corrective actions.
Ensure that all nonconformities raised against certification bodies
during internal and external audits are effectively corrected and
- Plan, conduct, prepare audit reports, and close out audit
findings. Conduct Yearly internal IATF audits. Report all findings
and prepare plans to close all items per IATF timeline.
- Hold management reviews on regular basis to show status of IATF
process and procedures and recommendations to close gaps and
- Ensures processes for the QMS/IATF are established,
implemented, and maintained.
- Setup 1 on 1 meetings to support TREMEC team members in
understanding and closing out IATF issues.
- Promotes and uses the elements of QMS/IATF by being familiar
with its philosophy and disciplines. This position also has the
responsibility and authority to prevent the occurrence of product
- Support in roll out TREMEC quality system (TPS) basics to Wixom
plant per timeline developed by global support team (when
applicable). Ensure all new global TREMEC standards and procedures
satisfy IATF requirements.
- Knowledge of the automotive process approach to auditing,
including risk based thinking.
- Applicable customer and organization specifics requirements,
applicable ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements related to the
scope of the audit, applicable manufacturing process(es) to be
audited, including PFMEA and control plan, applicable core tool
requirements related to the scope of the audit.
- Responsible to ensure customer requirements are met.
Responsible for setting and executing key performance indicators
for IATF and related training to employees.
- Conduct random quality audits in plant based on IATF 16949
standard as it relates to internal process and procedures. Audits
will be conducted on-site across all shifts. Report findings and
work with responsible person to close finding based on IATF
- Identify root-cause of quality problems and implement
corrective actions and ensure actions relate to IATF
- Develop and maintain LPA system for auditing. Report non
conformances and work with owners to address actions.
- Document and maintain Cost of poor quality (COPQ) and report
results to quality manger.
- Provide support to Customer Service, Engineering, and
Purchasing departments to coach team on basis or IATF
- Ensure customer score cards and customer portals information is
adhered to. This will ensure customer requirements and information
is communicated within QMS to all employees
- Ensure that the Customer specific requirements and Regulatory
requirements are included in the Quality Management System and
- Ensure the alignment of the supplier quality manual with the
business quality management system.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in Quality or/ and Manufacturing or/and Quick Problem
Solving (Min 5 years) - IATF 16949 Auditor training or
certification preferred - Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing Skills - A
detailed understanding of (TS16949, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO
17025) - A detailed understanding of core tools (APQP, PPAP, PFMEA,
CP & MSA)
Keywords: TREMEC, Novi , QMS / IATF Coordinator, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!