Embedded Systems Engineer
Company: Hanon Systems
Posted on: August 2, 2022
DescriptionHanon Systems, a global supplier of innovative
automotive thermal and energy management solutions, is seeking an
Embedded Systems Engineer to join our team in our Americas
Innovation Center in Novi, MI. Ideal candidates will have strong
problem solving skills and work well in large cross-functional
- Interface with the customer, lead requirements gathering and
- Lead activities with Hanon Systems global core and applications
teams in the design, development, software testing and launch of
inverter control interfaces.
- Provide direction to compressor end-item engineer, system
engineering and test personnel.
- Assess testing results and develop corrective actions.
- Develop and conduct software and error state testing for
communications and diagnostics.
- Release and sign-off of application-specific CAN and LIN
- Manage ASPICE deliverables, including static analysis and unit
testing with the customer.
- Execute and document all required product design
- Work closely with lab on test set-up, execution and
report-outs.Experience & Education
- 3-5 years related experience within a software engineering
environment, preferably with automotive LIN and CAN-based devices
or comparable devices for other industries.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required; Computer
(Software) / Electrical Engineering preferred.Desired Competencies,
Experience, & Qualifications:
- Experience with CAN and LIN communication protocols and related
- Proficient in embedded development.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Python, and Matlab Simulink.
- Familiar with diagnostic/testing tools (i.e. HIL, Canape,
- Experience with OBDII diagnostics.
- Working knowledge of ASPICE.
- Experience in interpreting customer software
- Experience in quality disciplines including failure mode
analysis and mitigation.
- Able to specify and conduct testing of software and
- Experience in logic design and associated verification
- Experienced in project planning and management.
- Experience in conducting technical design reviews.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
What We Offer:At Hanon Systems, we provide a competitive benefits
packaged focused on employee well-being and work-life balance.
- Medical, dental, and vision program options
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistanceHanon Systems recognizes the critical role
our employees play in the company's success. We strive to attract
and retain the best talent by supporting and promoting an inclusive
working environment that embodies challenging assignments, safe and
fair labor practices, and is based on mutual trust and respect.
Hanon Systems is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
culturally diverse workforce.
Keywords: Hanon Systems, Novi , Embedded Systems Engineer, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!