Systems Validation Engineer
Company: LER TechForce
Posted on: August 7, 2022
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering
Resources, is looking for a Systems Validation Engineer for a
direct opportunity with our customer. This role does require that
the candidate has Labview experience.
The Systems/Software Validation Engineer is responsible for the
validation of automotive Power Electronic and sensor products. The
position serves as a member of the product development team from
sourcing through production and is responsible for ensuring that a
product is tested to meet customer and internal requirements. In
this position, you will:
- Comply with company guidelines and policies utilizing sound
software validation practices.
- Identify nonconformities of product or process standard and
offers recommendations for resolving deviations.
- Develop and maintain databases for tracking test results,
validation activities, or validated systems (such as
- Develop, maintain, or review validation and compliance
documentation including schematics, protocols, and engineering
- Prepare validation plus acceptance criteria and evaluate test
results to assure software attains requirements and
- Identify gaps, suggest solutions and lead enhancement to
software validation procedures, processes and practices.
- Ensure documents plus practices attain quality standards and
applicable regulatory conformance (such as ASPICE).
- Modify testing methods or revisit test objectives and standards
to resolve testing problems.
- Calibrate equipment to ensure accurate measurements.
- Head ownership and implement validation plan plus validation
- Implement software validation engineering test plans, scenarios
- Implement validation activities, common system testing,
acceptance testing, stress as well as stability testing.
- Ensure to author and execute high level plus detail test
- Schedule and execute testing sessions according to timing
- Identify root causes of production problems.
- Evaluate and verify some issues discovered, log probable
software defects in defect tracking database (such as JIRA).
- Develop summary reports for entire tests performed and assign
- Report and review software validation test results in
structured way with all team members plus suggest on deliverables
quality internal or external.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of software validation
- Report about product quality to project management as
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education/Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics
Engineering Technology or Computer Engineering required.
- At least 2 years of applied experience in a related
- Experience with Vector CANoe and CANalyzer, Intrepid, or
similar vehicle bus tools.
- Experience using scripting language to develop automated
- Knowledge of automotive electronics with embedded
- Knowledge of CAN and LIN serial communication protocols.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and regulatory
- Thorough understanding of applicable mathematics and scientific
- Thorough understanding of related equipment and the ability to
perform equipment modifications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to manipulate equipment for calibration and
modification. Skills Preferred:
- Experience developing test software with LabVIEW strongly
- HIL (hardware-in-loop) design, development and
- ISTQB certification.
- Understanding of embedded C, C#, or C++.
- Knowledge of SPI or I2C serial communication.
- Knowledge and use of MxVDev testing automation tool.
- Knowledge and use of JIRA add-ons (such as R4J, XRAY,
- Knowledge and use of Bitbucket, DOORS, or similar configuration
- Knowledge of inverter module functions.
Keywords: LER TechForce, Novi , Systems Validation Engineer, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!