ASSOCIATE, WAIT STAFF (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for ASSOCIATE, WAIT STAFF
- Location: Ascension Providence Park Hospital- 47601 Grand River
Avenue Novi, MI 48374 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Flexible hours; more information upon interview.
- Requirement: Training available, no experience required.
- Perks: Free meal and uniform.
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailablePositions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered. We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this
job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1078006. The advertised program is an AI recruiting
assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message
frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and inclusion
for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your
journey with us today! If serving others is in your blood and you
thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place
for you!We asked some of our associates why they love working for
Touchpoint. Click here (https://vimeo.com/329375204) to see what
they said! Were TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to
serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at
Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isnt
just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We
set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service. This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for
service and for supporting Ascensions mission to improve the health
of the poor and vulnerable. Were serious about the role we play in
healing and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each
other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a passion for
people and an obsession with service. Or maybe youre looking for a
launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard
working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump? Job
SummarySummary: Responsible for patient tray delivery and
retrieval, and floor stock delivery. Essential Functions and
- Delivers patient trays in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets
and food allergies or sensitivities to ensure optimal food
preferences are met within guidelines of diet order
- Delivers floor stock to unit pantries according to department
- Completes all required logs in a timely manner.
- Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and
needs to Food & Nutrition Services.
- Interacts with Nursing in regards to patient nutrition needs or
requirements as well as unit food service needs.
- Contributes to patient satisfaction goals by providing quality
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient?s rights policy
as outlined in the facility?s HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to
department?s safety procedures.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies
- Follows the facility?s protocols for Hazardous Materials and
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned.Qualifications:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds.Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic
benefits. Both full-time and part-time positions offer the
following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 1078006
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Novi , ASSOCIATE, WAIT STAFF (PART-TIME), Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!