Server - Longhorn Steakhouse - Detroit Metro Airport
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Description Summary:The Server's role is responsible
for daily execution of the Mission Statement, which includes
providing First Class Service to both internal and external guest.
This also includes friendly and timely interaction with each guest,
suggestive selling, answering questions, taking and delivering the
guests' order and following up to ensure each guest receives their
correct food and/or drink order.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with every
guest, business partner and peers.
- Treat guest and peers in accordance with the core values of the
- Present the menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions
regarding food and service.
- Observe guests to respond to any additional requests and
determine when meal has beencompleted.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and
- Totals bill accepts payment following established
- Process all point of sale transactions in a quick, efficient
manner while complying with thecompanys Cash Handling and Loss
Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
- Know all specials on a shift by shift basis as well as all
liquor, beer, and wine products and all menuitems and
- Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills through the use
of available training materials.
- Maintain clean organized work environment.
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as
seating customers, answeringtelephones, stock work, cleanup and
- Responds appropriately to guest concerns.
- Complete all side work duties which may include sweeping and
- Maintain current adult beverage certification. Ensure
responsible service of alcohol.
- Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws
and regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Other duties as assigned.Position Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Experience handling money and a point of sale system.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members,
Managers, and Guests.
- Proficiency required in reading and writing and
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs, perform essential job
functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on ladder,
and walking long distancesBehaviorsPreferred
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibilityRequired
Keywords: Longhorn, Novi , Server - Longhorn Steakhouse - Detroit Metro Airport, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!