Company: Crate and Barrel
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern
home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store
and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve
together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by
a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver
high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed,
responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people's
homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to
the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today,
our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making-and our story is
We're here for it. We think you should be too. We're looking for a
driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a
Stock/Merchandising Associates are the rare breed of highly
organized and efficient individuals. Maintaining an organized
stockroom is key to this position. You're also incredibly accurate
and meticulous. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you work as
part of a very talented team of associates who's main goal is to
maintain an efficient stockroom to ensure excellent customer
service. Also in this role, you will be supporting the sales floor
in stocking and maintaining store displays. A positive attitude,
sense of enthusiasm and ability to multitask are musts for every
What you'll do:
* Maximize company sales growth and profitability by maintaining
the stockroom and sales floor and facilitate the flow of product in
order to provide an engaging experience to every customer, every
* Perform duties associated with receiving and processing
* Safely process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
* Safely operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and
keep equipment in good working order.
* Assist the Assistant Managers to complete essential inventory
control functions in an effort to support financial and inventory
* Perform general maintenance of the store.
* Maintain lighting in the store.
* Maintain an awareness of current product in all departments.
* Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive
attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal
and external customers in all forms of communication.
* Actively participate in weekly merchandising meetings, store
meetings and training sessions.
* Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely,
effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
* Support an engaged customer experience by maintaining an
organized and efficient stockroom.
* Assist and support the execution of the store's seasonal and
weekly floor plans under the direction of the Assistant Manager,
Visual and Team Leader, Visual.
* Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of
computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
* Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and
What you'll bring:
* Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
* Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
* Organizational and time management skills
* Ability to maintain flexibility
* Basic math skills
* Ability to move and/ or lift up to 65 pounds: heavier merchandise
with team assist
* Full-Time roles: Open availability to work flexible hours on
weekdays, evenings and weekends
* Part-Time roles: Availability to work two or more weekend days
(Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday) and at least one weekday or
Job ID 2022-14320 Date posted 08/31/2022 Position Type
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One
of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of
associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are
relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these
benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To
learn more about available benefits please click
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel
and CB2, will be referred to as "the Company". The Company is
deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
or in order to perform the essential functions of a position,
please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to
speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are
considered for all positions without regard to race, color,
religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age,
physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military
discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and
conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance
Keywords: Crate and Barrel, Novi , Merchandising Associate, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!