Company: Mac Foods Group dba Little Caesars
Posted on: November 23, 2022
About Little Caesars Who says pizza doesn't make life more fun?
Not Little Caesars. We're the home of HOT-N-READY fun. And the
fastest growing pizza chain on the planet (hey, maybe in the
universe nobody knows what other kind of pizza might be out there).
Little Caesars is still family owned and operated, too; after
nearly 60 years. We think that's pretty important. Because working
here is a lot like being with family. We now invite you to consider
joining our family a family of people who work hard and play hard.
That's Little Caesars. And we may have a place at the table for
you. Hourly Manager JOB SUMMARY The Manager works productively and
supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure they perform their jobs
responsibilities, so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction
and profitability during their shift. PERFORMANCE RESULTS
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time
goals, according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority
Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and
if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are
served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation
and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies,
procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Little
Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards
for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and
as required by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures
compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as
defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook as
well as any other safety and security procedures issued.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by
coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all
Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and
utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure
- Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as
described by the Operational Resource Guide (ORG) or as directed by
- Follows all procedures associated with opening the closing the
restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and
notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion. NATURE & SCOPE
- The Hourly Manager receives direction and training from the
Restaurant Manager, Field Trainer and District Manager. The Hourly
Manager is responsible for supervising other Colleagues and
provides adult supervision to Colleagues less than 18 years of age.
During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach Colleagues to
work proficiently at their assigned stations and then follow-up to
ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner according to Little
- The Manager must abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and
EEOC requirements, as well as practice and enforce all Little
Caesars policies and procedures. They utilize all cost control
tools and processes ensuring the goals of food, paper, and labor
are achieved during their shift. They ensure each shift is prepared
to meet the needs of their customers and work diligently to ensure
each customer is satisfied with the service and product they
- Please discuss the job responsibilities with your Restaurant
Manager. Detailed list of each station's responsibilities and
duties can be found in the "Operational Resource Guide" (ORG). Your
Restaurant Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which
are normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily
or regular basis that will affect the success of the
- The Hourly Manager will be scheduled to work according to our
business needs and therefore no guarantee of hours can be made.
This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical
work such as: lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of
time. TASK ANALYSIS
- To perform the functions listed in this job description, the
following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and
as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and
correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan
gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of
knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone,
cash register, etcs.).
- The ability to "Shakerboard" by working outside holding a sign
as allowed by ordinance.
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food
products and inventory items.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customer and
co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice
standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals,
percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules,
cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all
state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time
and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS The Hourly Manager must:
- Have previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position
involving customer contact is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal
- Be dependable, hard-working and have the ability to work under
pressure and in stressful situations.
- Be able to work a standard schedule of approximately 30-40
hours per week and be able to perform all the essential functions
of the job.
- Have successfully completed the 4-week Manager Training Plan
and passed the solo open and close shift evaluations. Meet Little
Caesars Background Verification guidelines. The U.S. Department of
Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide
documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United
States. Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change,
modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of
the duties outlined above, at any time, and without advance notice
to the employee.'
Keywords: Mac Foods Group dba Little Caesars, Novi , Crew, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!