Process Engineer - Systems Engineering Methods(RRF #1097)
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Arriver Software, LLC
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Systems Engineering
Our Systems Team is looking for a Process Engineer!
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge
technologies in a high performance, fully agile organization with
an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in
the driver's seat. We have a team-based structure with professional
management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to
many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development
This position is a flexible remote role which means employees have
the flexibility to work remotely but are expected to report to the
Novi-MI office occasionally.
What you'll do:
* You will provide company-wide engineering processes and methods
to enable the teams release high quality safety-critical autonomous
vehicle systems for real production autonomous vehicle
* You will define quality measures and processes to ensure that
safety-critical software meets ASPICE standards and the required
ASIL criteria of the ISO 26262 Standard.
* You will work on our Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool
and develop meta-models, guidelines, and templates compliant to our
* You will also take responsibility to adapt and integrate tools to
support the engineering processes.
* You will work on self-guided cross-functional teams and interface
globally where you will help make decisions.
* You will also mentor the team on technical issues, tools, and
processes as necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer
Science, or related field and 4+ years of Systems Engineering or
related work experience.
Master's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer
Science, or related field and 3+ years of Systems Engineering or
related work experience.
PhD in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or
related field and 2+ years of Systems Engineering or related work
* A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or
Computer Science is required
* Minimum 2+ years of experience
* Experience with Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262 & other relevant
* Experience developing processes for software lifecycle including
Change Management, Configuration Management, and Risk
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as
* A Master's or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer
Science is preferred
* Prior experience with Application Lifecycle Management tools
* Prior experience with AUTOSAR is beneficial
* Experience with Git and desired
* Experience with STAGES is a plus
Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this
should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. If
you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need
an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call
Qualcomm's toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm
will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support
individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to
create an accessible workplace.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only
for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting
agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not
authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or
resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from
agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm
employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or
any other protected classification.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact
Keywords: Qualcomm, Novi , Process Engineer - Systems Engineering Methods(RRF #1097), Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!