Account Executive, Senior - PPS
Company: Canon Solutions America
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 28160
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
As a Senior Account Executive, the role addresses a targeted
geographic territory for High Production Printing in Commercial
Printing, Service Bureau's, Corporate In-Plants, and Specialty
Printing environments. In this Sales Role the Senior Account
Executive will be responsible for Customers and Prospects in a
specific geographic territory to promote, sell, and support via key
- Engages key executives and decision makers to identify and
develop customer business needs through promotion of Canon/Oc--
- Develops productive business relationships and provide superior
level of dedicated support with existing and new customers to add
value to the customer's productivity and profitability goals.
- Develops the territory to grow Accounts through Competitive
Replacements and net New Account adds to territory.
- Creates and manages a short and long-term strategy to position
our products and services for a long-term commitment.
- Demonstrates drive and resilience necessary to meet established
targets and acceptable level of sales activities.
- Manages complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution
- Develops proposals outlining unique customer business
applications, pricing and implementation plans.
- Coordinates service and software support and establishes
appropriate resources for each account.
- Utilizes internal resources (product specialists, solutions
engineers and technicians) to effectively present Canon/Oc--
- Coordinates consistent behavior of representation in strategic
direction of each account.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 5 years of related experience.
- Experience selling business-to-business Production Printing
equipment or related capital equipment.
- Experience in selling Capital Equipment to C level decision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess strong business and financial analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and presentation
skills in relaying ideas, information, and solutions in an engaging
and confident manner.
- Strong territory management skills with proven success
identifying potential customers and applications.
- Flexibility to identify and adapt to changes as needed to
- Strong consultative solution selling skills.
- Excellent time management, listening and interpersonal
- Travel throughout assigned territory, including flying to
additional cities and will include overnights (valid driver's
license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site , we
cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Novi , Account Executive, Senior - PPS, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!