Absence/Benefit Coordinator - TEMP
Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Absence/Benefit Coordinator - TEMP Share by Email Share on
LinkedIn Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Apply
- Brand: Learning Care Group, Inc.
- Location: 21333 Haggerty RdNovi, MI
- Requisition ID: 144077
- Date Posted: 1/18/2023 We care, for the children and families
we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset.
Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need
to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
recognition.ASSIGNMENT WILL GO THROUGH MID-MARCHThe Absence/Benefit
Coordinator is responsible for supporting the companys leave of
absence policies & procedures, benefits plan administration. This
role will work in conjunction with Legal and Risk Management to
ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and serve as
an advocate for employees while providing excellent customer
service and education on the companys absence and benefits
policies. Essential Functions/Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering leave of absence requests by
issuing the appropriate response letters, FMLA tracking &
designation, monitoring of leaves, returns to work, state leave
requirements, etc. while ensuring appropriate legal requirements
related to timeline and documentation are adhered to.
- Responsible for creating tickets and assignment of new LOA
- Oversee life claims on an as needed basis while interacting
with employees and family members during difficult times with tact
- Coordinate requests for onsite counseling between the location
and our vendor.
- Review and process QMCOSs received for employees.
- Counsel employees regarding benefit plans, enrollment
information, claims issues, qualifying life events, leave of
absences and other paid time off topics.
- Conduct updates to carrier sites as needed in urgent situations
to ensure access to care for members.
- Advise managers and employees on the interaction of leave laws
with paid time off, workers compensation, short term & long-term
- Maintain detailed case records to ensure accurate and timely
information/documentation in Service Now.
- Understand LCG Policy and ensure compliance with all
governmental regulations regarding leave of absences, as well as
health and welfare benefits.
- Act as liaison between HR, Legal, Risk, Benefits, employees,
and other departments/systems as appropriate
- Preserves confidentiality of employee Protected Health
- Assists with other duties as assigned. Education:
- High School Diploma required.Learning Care Group is an equal
opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee
or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected
status under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Novi , Absence/Benefit Coordinator - TEMP, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!