Company: A123 Systems
Posted on: March 16, 2023
* Ensure compliance with standard practices and policies throughout the company IT infrastructure.
* Maintain integrity and security of network and adjoining IT systems.
* Assist in creating, updating, and managing IT Infrastructure documentation.
* Coordinate and assist with planning, installation, testing, and operations of new networking equipment and systems.
* Will work closely with the Sr. Network Engineer to provide a consistent network architecture
* Primary responsibility will be managing and maintaining network equipment and systems.
* Will be responsible for evaluating and resolving networking issues, and problems.
* Will be responsible for maintaining network availability and security.
* Provide routine preventative measures and implementations and monitor network security
* Suggest and provide IT solutions to business problems
* Perform a variety of complicated tasks
* Some travel required to our Massachusetts offices.
* Must be available to be on-call to troubleshoot Critical networking issues.
* Occasional work required during maintenance windows, outside normal working hours.
* Be able to lift, bend, and climb in course of duties.
* Be able to lift and handle standard rack mount network equipment.
* May perform other duties as required.
* Strong experience with Cisco equipment and products required
* Familiarity with IP based Voice/Collaboration Technologies
* Familiarity with network cabling and connectors
* Familiarity with network security technologies and architectures
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills
* Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
* Cisco Certification or comparable network training
Keywords: A123 Systems, Novi , Network Engineer, Other , Novi, Michigan
here to apply!