Communication Specialist - Full Time with Benefits!
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Fox Run Village by Erickson Senior Living
Fox Run is a beautiful 108-acre continuing care retirement
community in Novi, Michigan. We're part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience up to $16 hourly
We are hiring a Front Desk, Communications Specialist for our
award-winning community. This is an essential role within our
community; you will often be the first person a resident or family
How you will make an impact:
- Greet and direct our residents, visitors,/staff and handle
questions and concerns efficiently.
- Receive emergency calls from residents and staff and dispatch
appropriate personnel; page on-call physicians as needed in an
accurate and calm manner.
- Monitor all emergency pull cords for Independent Living
- Track status of resident involved in a situation, i.e.
transported to a hospital, etc.
- Manage up to date lists of residents, alphabetically and by
- Assist with maintaining accurate census information,
hospitalizations, deaths, etc., and keeping an accurate list of
residents who are away and dates returning for Security
- Responsible for logging all resident packages and notifying
residents of a package pick-up via notice in Cubbie hole, assuring
all mail is dispatched through U.S. Mail at the end of each day,
sorts and distributes all inter-office mail What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues
to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
offices What you will need:
- High school or GED.
- Receptionist experience required
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Novi , Communication Specialist - Full Time with Benefits!, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!