Analyst, Continuous Improvement
Company: BrassCraft Manufacturing
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:The Continuous Improvement
Analyst is responsible for driving change and improving overall
business processes throughout the organization that support and
align to the businesses' strategic objectives. The CI Analyst
applies the knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and continuous
improvement principles to identify and deliver on strategic
improvement opportunities. - This will result in increased
efficiencies, reduction of waste and improved control of business
processes. A solid understanding of technology as well as the
ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is critical for
success. The role will work closely with individuals and groups
across Brasscraft's Operations facilities as well as with other
functional departments. The CI Analyst shall be able to plan and
design processes interfacing with the manufacturing facility and
office staff. - Successful candidates are self-driven, good at
building relationships and believe things can always be better.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a change agent, identifying and challenging existing
processes that exhibit inefficiencies, lack adequate controls or
may be modified to result in improved outcomes.
- Collaborate with all plants and departments affected by
Continuous Improvement projects to develop, maintain plant data
systems and perform analysis
- Monitor and report project progress to ensure timely completion
and high-quality results; provide appropriate documentation and
project updates to leadership.
- Facilitate kaizen events
- Support functions with analysis, testing, training, best
practices, documentation, procedures and follow up issues.
- Work with process owners, other functional departments,
external resources and vendors to accomplish project goals.
- Work with respective teams to support additional business
- Create, define, document, and update project resource
requirements as needed.
- Escalate issues that impact project expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business
Administration, Finance or Economics or equivalent work
- Up to 2 years analyst experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office with strong skills in Excel,
VBA/Macros, Access a plus
- Exposure to Lean manufacturing concepts
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong desire to build skillset in areas of technology, project
management or business analysis.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaborate with
individuals across the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong decision making and critical thinking
- Ability to embrace technology solutions to enhance and control
- Continuous improvement mindset with a solutions-driven
- Some business analysis experience preferred. CompanyBrassCraft
Manufacturing Company Full time Masco Corporation (the "Company")
is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best
available persons in every job. The Company makes employment
decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to
prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including
but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary
increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions
of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age,
physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic
partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any
other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws
providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies
to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless
of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful
discrimination by any employee of the Company.Masco Corporation is
an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated
by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with
the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating
employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of
their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on
the following links for more information. E-Verify Participation
Poster: -E-verify Right to Work Poster: -, - #LI-DNI -#CB
Keywords: BrassCraft Manufacturing, Novi , Analyst, Continuous Improvement, Professions , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!