Sr Field Service Technician (Sr Digital Service Spec)
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Provides operational, maintenance and networking support for
customers through product and customer skills knowledge. Works
closely with Service Managers and other Technicians to provide a
high-level of support with seamless technical expertise of Canon
Solutions America supported products in accordance with the current
Service and Parts Standards potentially working in a 24x7
environment. Responsibilities - Diagnoses mechanical, software,
network and system failures, using established procedures.
- Services and repairs designated equipment, to Canon standards and
- Reports to managers product failure trends and serviceability
issues, with necessary supported documentation, ensuring accurate
information and recordkeeping.
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and
accurate Field/Shop/on-site maintenance.
- Properly maintains all technical information, FSR's, Expense
Reports, and Canon property assigned.
- Maintains all technical information and Canon property
- Assists with the solutions of escalated technical and/or customer
service-related problem areas for any territory when requested.
- Complete working knowledge, aptitude and ability to repair
multiple product lines including troubleshooting, diagnostics and
- Communicates with supervisors and other departments regarding the
solution of escalated technical and/or customer service-related
- Ability to interface with customer IT depts. Qualifications -
Associates degree in electronics or electrical engineering capacity
from an accredited college or technical school or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Direct experience as a field technician.
- Must meet or exceed the minimum performance standards for
productive technical quality and customer satisfaction for assigned
- Requires some travel (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary).
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 environment, including on-call
rotations, and potentially performing shift work.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than
50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling). Company
Overview About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020. Canon Solutions America offers a
competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision,
401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary
success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs,
vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have
to offer is available at We are an EEO/AA employer.
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
csa.canon.com/careers . #CSA Posting Tags #LI-EF1 #PM20
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Novi , Sr Field Service Technician (Sr Digital Service Spec), Professions , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!