IT Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior
Company: Lineage Logistics
Posted on: September 14, 2022
The Senior Network Architect will be responsible for the design,
implementation, and support of Lineage Logistics on premise and
Cloud network infrastructure. This role is part technical subject
matter expert, part project manager, part vendor manager, and part
team leader. Primary responsibilities include project management,
solution design, ideation, and implementation, general production
support, and network optimization and monitoring. The ideal
candidate will have a deep understanding of LAN/WAN routing and
switching, Wireless, Firewalls / Security, Load-balancing, MPLS,
SDWAN, and Cloud Networking. In addition to providing subject
matter expertise, you will have the opportunity to implement and
support the solutions you envision. As a successful Network
Architect, you will ensure our global network is secure, efficient,
scalable, available, durable, and maintainable.
At Lineage, the aim is not to build the largest IT group; instead,
we are creating a small, highly-skilled team that focuses on having
right mix of talents, skills, and the capacity to learn in areas
that define our core differentiation. We then leverage cloud
services, best-of-breed technologies, and external teams to augment
our capabilities with sufficient capacity. This means that in
addition to being a great architect, an ideal candidate will need
to be able to review and collaborate with others - both internal
and external - to ensure that we are collectively able to
As a company, Lineage builds state-of-the-art systems to make our
employees productive, to meet and exceed our customers'
expectations, to assist in our growth, and to create an operating
platform that enables Lineage to achieve its vision of transforming
the food supply chain. This is one of the most critical roles in
that journey, and it will require someone who has a true passion
for technology.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and support of
Lineage Logistics on premise and Cloud network infrastructure.
- Lead Network-related projects from idea generation through
implementation including needs analysis, cost/benefit, selection,
implementation, knowledge transfer and support.
- Pursue innovation and continuous improvement in relation to
Lineage Logistics on premise and Cloud network infrastructure that
enhances security, efficiency, scalability, availability,
durability, and maintainability.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of critical network
issues and security events.
- Collaborate with others to solve complex problems and resolve
technological disagreement with informed, rational, practical
- Mentor and provide guidance to other technical
resources.ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Add additional duties and responsibilities here (Must begin
with a verb. Should be tasks that encompass 20% of the work)MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES) Education and Work
- University degree in computer science or Information Systems,
and/or > 15 years of relevant work experience.
- 15 years' experience with LAN/WAN routing and switching,
Wireless, Firewalls / Security, Load-balancing, VPN, and MPLS.
- 10 years' experience with enterprise SDWAN and Cloud Networking
(Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud).
- Experience supporting production operations in challenging
- Experience leading network engineering teams including contract
and MSP resources. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Deep understanding of Cisco/Meraki Routing, Switching, and
Wireless, Palo Alto Firewalls, F5 Load balancing, AWS VPCs and
Transit Gateways, and VeloCloud SDWAN.
- Ability to develop roadmaps, technology qualification, and
- Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security
- Experience with network security tools such as next generation
firewalls and IDS/IPS.
- Strong scripting skills and experience with Infrastructure as
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously.
- Possess a willingness to be coached and proactively seek
- Ask for help and provide it to others.
- Maintain personal accountability for getting things done on
time and with quality results.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
including the ability to explain technical concepts to business
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time as required. Why
Lineage? This is an excellent position to begin your career path
within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater
responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with
learning about our business and how each team member plays a part
each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond
that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very
best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and
ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow
our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We
value respect and care about our team members. Lineage is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with
all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace
discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage
will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race,
color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental
disability or any other protected status under federal, state and
local law. Benefits Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work
environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental
benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
Keywords: Lineage Logistics, Novi , IT Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior, Professions , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!