Senior Investor Relations and Treasury Analyst
Company: The Shyft Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Responsible for supporting the Company's Investor Relations and
Treasury department. This position calls for regular interaction
with internal team members and external including auditors,
analysts, bankers, and investors.
- Treasury: Cash management and forecasting, credit card program
management, expense system improvement and change management of
- Investor Relations: Collaborate with Accounting and Finance
teams to prepare quarterly earnings materials, including
presentation, press release and supporting materials.
- Manage and lead administration of cash management systems,
including ACH/Wire approvals, user access, etc. along with daily,
weekly, and monthly reconciliation of cash balances
- Drive higher usage of corporate card program (travel,
purchasing, virtual) by utilizing data to find pathways for greater
- Collaborate across the company to implement travel expense tool
(Concur) to improve audit controls, efficiency, etc.
- Project Management of initiatives including cash management
forecasting technology, treasury workstation, etc.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance teams to produce the
quarterly earnings presentation and press release
- Maintain and improve the investor relations website with the
website vendor to ensure accurate information is provided to the
- Build out investor relations technology tools including
implementation of investor CRM and targeting databases
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or
- 3-5 years experience
- Progressive business experience with a demonstrated high
attention to detail and a self-motivated individual with high level
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including using Excel to
analyze and manipulate large data sets and making compelling
presentations in PowerPoint
- Above-average business acumen; understands business
implications of decisions; aligns work with strategic goals and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrates
group presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects
simultaneously, and quickly adjust priorities as needed
- Attention to detail with an eye for maintaining high standards
but also pushing them to the next level
About The Shyft Group
The Shyft Group (NASDAQ: SHYF) is North America's leader in
specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly and upfit for the
commercial, retail and service specialty vehicle markets.
The Shyft Group and our brands are as driven as our associates.
Every person behind our badge is given the tools they need to make
a positive contribution to the company, their community, and their
families. Across eight go-to-market brands, in ten states and two
countries, we have over 3,000 dedicated employees working as one to
lead with innovation, ingenuity, and a dedication to quality
The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on
high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Our name and renewed focus reflect the action, speed, and agility
we offer the commercial vehicle industry through our growing roster
of brands Utilimaster, Royal Truck Body, DuraMag, Strobes-R-Us,
Spartan RV Chassis, and Builtmore Contract Manufacturing.Required
Keywords: The Shyft Group, Novi , Senior Investor Relations and Treasury Analyst, Professions , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!