Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Edward Rose & Sons is a large and continuously growing privately
owned, national real-estate development and management company
headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan with additional offices
in Indianapolis, Indiana, and Flint and Kalamazoo, Michigan. Edward
Rose & Sons has built over 80,000 single-family homes and
apartments since 1921, and are still actively engaged in
residential construction today.The Springs Apartments -is
-currently seeking a Purchasing Agent to join their team. The
Purchasing Agent is responsible for purchasing all machinery,
equipment, tools, parts and supplies for the office, grounds,
turnover, and maintenance departments. The right candidate will be
attentive to details, technically savvy with strong writing,
typing, and verbal communication skills.The Purchasing Agent works
closely with the property operations staff to provide our residents
with the best customer experience. Knowledge of computer programs,
such as Microsoft Office Suite and Property Management software,
such as Yardi, along with a flexible work schedule and the ability
to meet deadlines, are all preferred skills and attributes for this
position. Apply today and see why Edward Rose & Sons is the right
choice for your next career move!Other Responsibilities
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ordering supplies, appliances, pool supplies, upgrades, and
other tools necessary for operational purposes.
- Maintaining and organizing purchase orders and inventory
- Recording all purchase orders and receipts into the Yardi
- Scanning invoices for purchased items into the Pay Scan
- Presenting the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Facilities
- High School diploma and some college is preferred.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software, especially
Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or related property management
software is preferred.
- Previous industry related experience and knowledge of
maintenance supplies and procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures is preferred.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
driver's license.Employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's
license and reliable transportation will be required, as this
position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a
company vehicle.We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits packages, including 401K with company
- Generous paid time off program
- Employee referral program
- Apartment home discount
- Opportunities for advancement within the companyCompensation: -
Starting at $17.97 per hour or higher, based on experienceWe are an
Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in
our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Novi , Purchasing Agent, Sales , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!