Sales Consultant - Bank
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Work with assigned bank partners to earn business referrals and
sell Paychex products and services to prospects with 1-49 employees
to achieve revenue results.
- Responsible for meeting unit and revenue expectations.
- Presents Paychex products and services in-person to final
decision makers and end users within assigned territory and client
size to achieve unit and revenue goals.
- Schedules appointments and visits assigned bank branches to
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers in accordance with the client's preference on in
person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market
- Presents to bank partners on Paychex products and services to
educate and to build value in the partnership.
- Analyzes the customer needs and interests to determine which
products are appropriate and refers to appropriate party when
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems or complaints to
the appropriate channels to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork, expense
reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by
Sales management to assist with forecasting.
- Works with bank partners to identify business account holders
who would be a good fit for Paychex's services and calls on those
account holders with bank partners.
- Partner with other sales divisions on "team selling" approach
for any referrals over 49 employees to increase client/prospect
experience and increase revenue results.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing
Keywords: Paychex, Novi , Sales Consultant - Bank, Sales , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!